Well, since my writing muse has abandoned me utterly and completely, I'll do some of those quiz-type things. (See?! My muse has even taken my vocabulary!)
1 fact for every year of my life.
1. I have a big, fluffy cat named Maple. (The hamster in the pic, Daniel, died a few months ago.)
2. I have two siblings; an older and a younger sister.
3. I have a thing for tragic heros. Especially Boromir and Hamlet. Well, mostly Boromir.
4. I have no idea what I want to do with my life. I am stalling by getting a two-year degree in graphic design.
5. I work at a ShopKo. I don't really like my job, but I don't hate it either.
6. I just got my drivers license this year.
7. I first discovered fanfic when I was an X-Files fan. My old notebooks from middle school are filled with X-Files drabbles.
8. I've never really dated.
9. My friends are pretty wild. I think they're good for me.
10. Halloween is my true love ;)
11. I got hooked on Yu-Gi-Oh! when I saw Kaiba jump out of a window and then duel Yugi as a ghost.
12. I play D&D, Hunter: the reckoning, and Shadow Run. I am a glutton for role-playing.
13. I am a virgo. Supposedly, so is Ryou Bakura. I'm not sure what that means, but we're both really shy ^^
14. My favorite class ever was probably Ancient World. The teacher rocked and we learned tons about ancient Egypt. Then we got to paint the walls with hieroglyphs!
15. My real name means 'wise counciler'.
16. Right now, I'm sitting at my tech college's cafeteria, typing and watching Jeopardy. Wow, some of those people are smart...
17. I have created five different lj's, but only use two anymore.
18. My idea of a perfect evening is lounging at a bookstore or coffeehouse with my laptop, writing and drinking mocha.
19. My powers of procrastination are a thing to behold!
And there you go! Oh yeah, and leave that one word comment also, if you want. This journal only has one friend, so I wont bother 'tagging' anyone else. I should really hunt down more ygo fans to befriend...
missing a muse
Current Music: Jeopardy theme